Monday, January 23, 2006

Forget the parrot ...

... as far as I'm concerned it's just about diets and cheating on them. Since the New Year I've been on the strictest of diets and I've already managed to loose 5 Kg (not bad, if I may say so myself !!!). Today, however, I cracked (blame it on PMS, weather, anxiety, whatever) and I stuffed my face with the leftover biscuits from yesterday's cooking spree. You cannot begin to imagine just how dreadful I feel right now. Or maybe some of you can (story of our lives...).
Oh well. I'm off to bed. I feel as if I've taken too many sleeping pills. All I want to do is sleep. I hope to get back on the right track tomorrow. I'm not letting so much effort go to waste.
P.S. All's well with the apples of my eyes. They are sound asleep.

2 comments:

younowho said...

It's OK if it's just once...

BBB said...

We all know what that is!!!!!! Like Scarllet O´Hara said "tomorrow is another day". Just think that we´re all in the same boat here and there. So it´s like a contest...
Love u.