Sunday, January 22, 2006

What would you do ?

Next Friday, you could take home £100,000,000 (€146,000,000) if you're lucky enough to have the right combination of 7 numbers on your Euromillions lottery ticket. Can you even begin to imagine what you would do with the money and how your life (and that of those around you) would change ?

I received the following e-mail from the National Lottery this morning:

Dear Claudia,
We have some exciting news about the ticket that you bought for the Friday 20 January draw. Please Sign In to your Account at the National Lottery website for more details.
Kind Regards
Interactive Customer Care


Needless to say that I was pretty excited: with such astronomical amounts at stake 3rd, 4th, 5th and whateverth prizes are pretty good. Turns out I'd won £7.30. It covered expenses with a profit. I've already bought next week's ticket. And here's a public pledge: if I win first prize, all my family and friends are hereby invited to a Grand Banquet in one of my new chateaux. You won't have to bring food or drink or help clean-up afterwards.

No comments: