Monday, February 06, 2006

Dreams

Clara speaks of her dreams as though they were films. "Mummy I haven't finished watching the film yet !" she might mutter as I try to wake her up in the morning.
Last night she dreamt she was driving my "skinny" car in Portugal (she might have been refering to one of the small cars we usually rent went we go on holiday there). All of a sudden the car would start flying and I, who was watching from a window, would cover my eyes for fear of what would happen to her. But super-Clara was able to gently bring the car down and park it in front of a wall, without getting hurt or hitting anything. She was utterly thrilled. May I remind you that Clara is only 5 ! And she already dreams about driving my car !

3 comments:

younowho said...

Wow!!!How I wish I could have sat next to her in that car...

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a rich situation for the dream interpreter! Trying to escape but not too much? Trying to give you guidance through life? Puttinh herself in charge of her life but "don't worry mum?" Hundreds of possibilities!!
And what to say about the picture which illustrates the post?....
PS _Better luck for Clara than for me: I forgot to hit the park brake of my new car today and there it went against the wall, in the garage. Fortunately, at the risk of being run over (!!!) the brave (or something else, but thank God he did it!) janitor stoped it by way of putting himself in front of the car (!!!) and stopping it single handed. And the car got out of it with only an almost invisible scratch when hitting the wall!

Anonymous said...

I love these comments...