Sunday, May 07, 2006

Whew !

What a delightful (and hectic !) week this has been ! Ana turned 11 on Friday (my goodness! it still feels like it was only yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital for the first time, just a tiny and very primitive reddish bundle; it's a cliché but it's true), she had a big birthday party, with family and friends (the weather was unusually warm and glorious, which made it possible for the kids to enjoy the garden), my adored sisters came to visit for a couple of days (Ana's most cherished present, without a doubt) and, of course, lots of build-up, expectations, preparations, shopping, gardening, cooking, cleaning (big, BIG spring clean) and so on and so on.

I'm beat but it was worth it: everyone had a good time and happiness really was in the air !

Another big week ahead: SAT's week for Ana.

2 comments:

BBB said...

I loved it. I just wish I´d helped out a little more... Good luck to my little big picocas. I know everything will turn out very good. A million kisses for her, for my liitle picocas (my heart hurts to know she was crying) and to you who made it all wonderfull! I love you very much. Thank you for everything.

unowho said...

'morning,my princesses!Lots of kisses and good luck wishes for you all, but especially for Ana.