Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Nursery rhyme

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child must work for a living,
But the child that's born on the Sabbath day
Is fair and wise and good and gay.

Can you guess on what day of the week I was born? Yes, that's right, I'm a Wednesday's child!
Mum and Clara are Monday's children, Dad is a Saturday's child (what else!) and Ana and my little sis are Friday's children. My middle sis is a Thursday's child.
Only know one person who was born on Sabbath day and everything checks except for the gay!

2 comments:

Mami said...

Have a happy, happy birthday,my darling.Take good care of yourself, you hear?!!!

Claudia said...

Thank you, Mami!