1. Smooth sailing towards objective.
2. Separated and donated about 10 Kg of clothes in pristine condition to the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
3. Went out with sis and kids: dropped in on hubby at work to have lunch with him and show sis around. Clara insisted on shaking hands with everyone we met: very outgoing and very polite.
4. Went shopping for groceries and last minute buys at Tesco's under a frightening thunderstorm. Clara kept repeating that her teacher said that the safest place to be during a thunderstorm is inside a car (and it IS: it's a Faraday cage).
5. Came home and watched film "Pride and Prejudice" with Keira Knightly with sis and kids(it was raining cats and dogs outside). Not as good as the BBC series from 10 years ago with gorgeous Colin Firth...
6. Continued washing, ironing and packing (the last of it before departure, hopefully).
7. Supper: leftovers (yea! no cooking!), in order to empty out the fridge.
8. Evening: Sis and Ana played Monopoly for a couple of hours while Clara watched Shrek and played games on the computer. Hubby's working like mad (as always before a holiday). As usual he'll go on working even while we're away.
9. The plumber still hasn't fixed the shower in the en-suite: he'll only be available in the beginning of September (I'm envisioning the first week of September as absolutely mad, with the decorator, gardener and plumber around at the same time and when school and after school activities start...).
10. I need a holiday!