Monday, July 10, 2006

Knock on wood!

I didn't blog about it on Friday, but I can no longer sustain it: I'm extremely proud of my daughters' final school reports and at Ana's SAT results (all level 5's and a level 4). Especially considering that they didn't speak a word of English before we moved here not 2 years ago!
Add their good performance at school to the fact that they are healthy, cheerful, popular, caring and gorgeous and you've got everything a mum needs to be on cloud nine.
Please indulge my pride, just this once, and knock on wood.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet sis, your words are beautiful indeed. Your/our two precious pearls are the best thing life has given us.
God bless them, and us.
Ri

Claudia said...

Thank you, my love.

izgood said...

congratulations to both children and to their parents that breed them so well

Claudia said...

Thank you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

They are our sunshine (...)they make us happy when skies are grey, etc, etc, etc,the whole lyrics we know so well, and two tears shed of sheer pride...