Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas presents

It's the same every year: my mother says she'll stick to one present per person and then she ends up giving everyone at least three presents. Next year I'll have to catch up...
Hubby made my wish for a proper camera come true and now I'm the proud owner of a slick Sony Cybershot DSC-W100, which I'll always carry around in case I get inspired on my way to the grocer's...
The kids got a huge amount of presents, mostly books and games; we're still a "Nintendo-Playstation-X-Box-Gameboy" free family...
Best present of all: being with the family during Christmas. Even though things didn't turn out the way we had hoped for, it was still wonderful.

2 comments:

Rauf said...

No fuss camera Claudia, it has a beautiful macro. It will have an option of 2 or 3 megapixel setting, which will be useful while traveling, can take about 700 pictures in a 512 card, which is good enough for 6 x 8 inches print. 8 megapixel setting is only when you intend to make enlargements. It occupies space, each picture would be 2.5MB
Happy shooting

S.B. said...

hello!!!! didn´t turn out the way we hoped is the understament of the year... well, in the end it worked out, a little. But having you here made it happier you know. better time next time... get it???