Thursday, December 07, 2006

A tornado in London!

Me and tornados... How they haunted me in Ohio! Will they start haunting me here as well?!
Outside the weather is turning all colours and the wind is howling. Right now it's dark grayish green and there are leaves madly twirling in the air. I'm glad I'm picking the girls up from school soon. Of course (and if you know me, you've guessed it) I've already set up a tornado shelter. As there is no basement, we'll all have to squeeze into the larder. I've also gone through the basic proceedures kids are routinely taught in the USA with Ana and Clara.
As someone very wisely once wrote on a wall, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you" ...
Read the latest developments here.

1 comment:

iznotafraidoftornados said...

Ganda maricas, minha!|