Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring is here!

Today was the first day of real Spring around these parts. The smell of freshly cut grass, the sweet scented air, fresh greens and yellows everywhere, thermometers rising up to 19ºC, short sleeves, a fantastic sunset, it was gorgeous! I just hope the weather stays like this for the next 2 weeks, during the holidays, as I have loads of gardening chores for the girls: they need to earn some pocket money and I need the help. After the trip to Venice (for which proper preparation has yet to begin...), I also want us to start enjoying this year's National Trust membership. There are just so many things to see (with Stowe Gardens on top of the list)!

Meanwhile, there's a real party feeling in the air: tomorrow Clara is having a disco party at school, both girls have been invited to birthday parties this Saturday and today they were allowed to just play and have fun during swimming lesson. I guess that the old formula

Last week of school + Warm and sunny weather = Happiness

still holds for kids.

Swimming

Swimming 2

Thank you very much dear Dad for the Subway Maps link. I've already added it to the sidebar.

No comments: