Saturday, May 12, 2007

To Maddy


Dear Maddy,

Today is your 4th birthday and all I wish is for you to be safe and soon reunited with your mum and dad. I firmly believe that you will and I really hope your mum keeps up her strength for your sake, as you'll need her to be well when you're finally reunited. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your parents, little Maddy. You are their greatest treasure just as my own children are mine. I just hope that whoever separated you in such a ruthless manner has a change of heart and sees to your safe return to your mummy and daddy.

God bless you, dear Madeleine.

http://www.bringmadeleinehome.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olá Cláudia!
Será que vim aqui descobri-la?
Espero que esteja td bem consigo.
Quando volta ao Flickr?
Faz lá muita falta!

Quando ao triste assunto do post, eu quero acreditar num final feliz!

Abraços e saudades,
M. Augusta

Anonymous said...

Novos desenvolvimentos, Cláudia! Tudo conduz a uma história de horror.
M.Augusta