Friday, June 20, 2008

Not a good start

Bad luck as soon as I left home...

OK. The day started out with a flat tyre and having to call the AA to help out. One hour's wait. I then got a sermon on the state of my tyres, which apparently were completely worn out and very dangerous. ** Note to self: I guess I should really take better care of the little and mundane things in life instead of spending so much time trying to figure out The Big Picture... *** Went to service garage and got new front tyres and realignment job. Not how I had planned to spend the morning...
When I got home I noticed that two machine loads of almost-dry-washing had been drenched by an unexpected shower. Cursing my luck, I took down the washing in the garden and didn't hear the doorbell ring, therefore missing a postal delivery which I'll now have get from the post depot on the other side of town.

And the day is still only half way gone....

No comments: