Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Starting Over

It's that time of the year again... So, in a bit of a spur of a moment thing, here are my top New Year's Resolutions:

1. Invest a whole lot more in me
2. Mind the news less
3. Always try to see things under a positive light
4. Smile and laugh more
5. Watch, listen, read and learn (a lot)
6. Always be there for those who ask for my help
7. Be more tolerant and broadminded
8. Let bygones be bygones, don't look back
9. Pick up my brand new camera and shoot, shoot, shoot

My children don't figure in any resolution because I'm already totally devoted to them and there will be no change there, I work for their happiness every second of my life.

On a different note, it beats me how this blog still gets 33 hits a day when I haven't posted anything for a year... Life really does go on forever in the Internet... which is a bit spooky.

Happy 2012!

No snow in England this winter...

6 comments:

João said...

Kick ass, CJ !

Claudia said...

I intend to, JC!

Ruth said...

Welcome back!

Claudia said...

Thank you Ruth. I hope you get well soon!

Peter said...

I'm convinced that some of these resolutions were not really necessary; I would imagine that they are already part of your character! Maybe the number 1 is something new? ... and could we hope that the number 9 will lead to some new posts, without having to wait another almost ten months? The number of hits would immediately increase!

Claudia said...

Another way of looking at it is that I don't give my "readers" too much to catch up on and comment, haha... Seriously, my life is such a rollercoaster and what's pleasant and achievable at one given point (reaching out, blogging,...) isn't the next. I'm so amazed that someone actually still comes here!